Britannia Transworld understands the value of customer satisfaction in the competitive business. Our quality policy is an integral part of business principles. We aim to build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long term success, through the understanding of their needs by providing an outstanding service and product quality.
To achieve this objective, the company management has committed itself to a quality management system which is based on the requirements of international standards. We regularly improve and implement appropriate quality management system and process to enable us to deliver the highest practicable quality system.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that;
- Our staff is fully trained and involved in quality improvement.
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that we are compliant with legal and other applicable standards.
- Quality service is delivered to maintain excellent customer relations.
- Customers’ requirements have been fully understood and met.
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard.
- Our systems and procedure are continuously monitored in order to improve them.
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times.
- Any complaint is dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period.
This quality policy statement has been implemented into the Britannia Transworld management system.
The policy was issued on 5th January 2017 and will be reviewed annually thereafter. The director will be ensuring that the company operates in accordance with the policy.