Britannia Transworld is committed to following health, safety and environment ’’HSE’’ practices. The company also believes in good health, safety and environmental performance that can contribute to the success of the business.
Our health, safety and environmental standards are designed to ensure safety measures for those who work with us and for us. We are committed to excellence in health, safety and environment performance and strive to improve continually by the following;
- Promoting a positive culture based on improving health, safety and environment performance.
- Acting in accordance with applicable legislation, regulations and other requirements of the environment, health and safety.
- Eliminating all hazards, practices and behaviours that could cause accidents, injuries or illness and environmental harm.
- Providing training and courses for the workforce to maintain safety at work.
- Building a sustainable business relationship with employees, customers and communities.
- Reviewing continually the effectiveness of our health, safety and environment management system and performance.
- Providing safe facilities, equipment and materials at work.
- Practicing procedures for dealing with emergencies at work.
The policy was issued on 5th January 2017 and will be reviewed annually thereafter. The director will be ensuring that the company operates in accordance with policy.