Britannia Transworld is to ensure the environmental policy of the company will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
We are a sustainable business which has the ability to comply with environmental legislation and regulations. We are reducing environmental impact and continually improving our performance and encourage customers, suppliers and partners to do the same.
All employees of Britannia Transworld have a responsibility to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are achieved;
- Incorporating environmental factors into business decisions.
- Improving and monitoring environmental performance.
- Continually improving and reducing environmental impacts.
- Continually assessing the environmental impact of all our operations.
- Reducing risk from environmental, health and safety hazards for employees.
- Avoiding unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products.
- Monitoring the use of energy, cleaning waste, paper and packaging.
- Managing reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
- Continually focusing on employee awareness and training related to work.
The policy was issued on 5th January 2017 and will be reviewed annually thereafter. The director will be ensuring that the company operates in accordance with the policy.